Friday, January 9, 2009

She's at it again!

Click here. Go ahead and do it.

This lady just can't seem to figure it out at all, can she? Just like a good lil' Republican, she blames everybody else but herself.

My favorite part is the comment about Caroline Kennedy. Uhhhhhhhhhh, what in the ever-loving fuck does Palin care how Kennedy is treated by the press? What difference could it possibly make? If Kennedy gets a free pass and the omnipotent liberal media bias is proven true once and for all, then what?

I'll tell you what ... Palin will still be a raging asshole. Granted, she will be a sexy hockey mom raging asshole, but a raging asshole nonetheless.

Kennedy is in contention for the Senate; Palin was a candidate for vice-president! There is a slight difference between the two jobs. And before you say, "Well hold on there! The VP doesn't really do anything!" then just let me say two words to you: Dick Cheney.

I rather hope Palin doesn't go away. In fact, I pray the Republicans nominate her in 2012. Hell, I hope she wins. I can't get enough of the delicious irony.

What irony, you ask?

Why, the white, uptight 30-something conservative males complaining about her unfair treatment in the press because of her gender while secretly wanting to slip their shriveled little dicks into her asshole while Todd is off racing his snow machine. Talk about objectification!

Sarah, keep up the good work.

PS I love you


Sarah Palin and her husband Todd talk about his DUI arrest

No comments:

Post a Comment